Ahad, Disember 28, 2008

Addiction: Flumpool

Salam for the first word.

Yes, I've made a new title for my post. Flumpool!! My newest addiction. It's totally rocking!! ^_^ It is quite surprising how they became one of my favorite bands in such a short time with their few currently released songs!

I recommend Hana ni Nare and Over the Rain (a.k.a Bloody Monday theme song), but all their songs (so far) are good :) Anyway, so I was searching around on the net and I found Flumpool's videos that makes me feel, "Oh, so this is Flumpool." :p

flumpoollove~




And now,to all Muslims,Happy New Hijrah Year, for tomorrow is 1 Muharam 1430H. Hoping will have a blessed life ever after. Mahu jadi seorang yang BERGUNA. A useful person, to me myself, to my beloved and to all. Allah bantulah

kimochi ga: full of hope


Ya Nabi salam alaika ya Rasul salam alaika ya Habib salam alaika ..solawatullahi alaika

Tiada ulasan: