Allah will give shade, to seven, on the Day when there will be no shade but His. These seven persons are
1) a just ruler,
2) a youth who has been brought up in the worship of Allah (i.e. worships Allah sincerely from childhood),
3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosques (i.e. to pray the compulsory prayers in the mosque in congregation),
4) two persons who love each other only for Allah's sake and they meet and part in Allah's cause only,
5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for illicit intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah,
6) a man who gives charitable gifts so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity),
7) and a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes are then flooded with tears."