Jumaat, Disember 23, 2011

Ah, stress! :D

Hi guys. I know it has been a long time since I'm not blogging. I have everything in my mind, but I don't know how to start blogging. Anyway, I am now pursuing my study in graduate school. Yeay!! Congratulation Rosniah \(^o^\) Hopefully, I will end it with flying color result.

 I'm at kampung now. In the middle of happiness. Greatly happy. With my lovely family. Far from stressful life at Serdang. At first, it's quite confusing me, when I start living in Serdang, in a townhouse (I'm not staying in Kolej), my life chart is slowly going down. Seriously. I was not study well, my assignment was last minute and sometime it's overdue. The life in the rent house really make me stress. Ah, stress!!

 And in the last 2 months, I keep travelling from KL to KB to KL to JB, again and again. Why? To get rid of 'people who make me stress'! But, running away from the problem won't solve it, right? And a decision was made. It's still in progress, I just have to bare the stressful life for a little longer.

Reading this, mungkin people keep thinking, saya melawan takdir or something like, stressful life is a common thing, but still, saya masih ada ikhtiar utk selesaikannya. Jadi saya rasa tak salah kalau saya kurangkan tahap stress dalam hidup, utk membantu diri ke arah yang lebih baik. Sokong? ;D


Current classmates at one of classmate's wedding reception.



Terima Kasih! atas kesudian meluangkan masa membaca coretan saya. Jika tiada input menarik, moga ia menjadi hiburan sebuah coretan hidup \(^o^)/

Tiada ulasan: